That time I breached national security
Lesson of the day: the US Capitol is a serious place. And when you get in line for your tour and they tell you "No water bottles," they really mean it. And you cannot outsmart them by hiding your nice water bottle that you don't want to throw away in the bushes. Because the police will watch you hide it, and when you come back from your round-about walk, they will be waiting for you. And you will feel like an idiot because they shut the building down for things like that. And you'll end up throwing your water bottle away like you should have done in the beginning.
6 comments:
Oh my goodness! For reals?? I know it probably wasn't funny at the time, but what a good story to tell later! I better keep this in mind for future reference...I could totally see myself doing something like that!
Now I want to hear the whole story. I can't wait to hear it.
Oh my goodness! I love it! hahaha
all i can do about that story is smile
for really???? that is hilarious!! I do that at lagoon all the time. I guess the national capitol is a little different than a roller coaster ride.
You could pass as Middle Eastern...
Post a Comment