Sunday, August 15, 2010

Update to end all updates Part 2: Hyrum and Meagan's wedding

Our Utah trip was the shortest time-longest distance trip we've ever taken, but it was so worth it. We had such a great time with Bowman's family and we were so glad we got to be there for Hyrum and Meagan's wedding. It was so wonderful to have the entire family in the temple together. How often does that happen? It was a beautiful wedding and a terrific weekend trip. Amy was the one with the fabulous camera, so I graciously allowed her to take the majority of the pictures while I filled my face with all of the reception food.


In between glasses of John's slush I did take a few pictures. :)


Rayna spent some quality time with her little cousin Ginny. They're a few weeks apart and I thought they were so sweet playing in the little pack and play together. Ginny! You're cute!
Ah yes, the joys of the plastic cup.

People started getting a little out of control with the Boot Scootin Boogie

Ray even got her cowboy hat out. Texas really left an impression on her.


We gathered all the grandkids together, and this picture was taken about 2 seconds before it degenerated into sobs from everyone under 3.

Rayna found her second plastic cup of the day

I can't believe these are the only pictures we took of Hyrum and Meagan. What were we doing?? Oh yeah, eating.


She is so cute.
You see the soaked front of her dress? There were plastic cups a plenty with all the water a baby could want. :)

Decorating the car. My favorite part of the evening was when Meagan's dad saw the pregnancy test that someone (who shall not be named) put inside and said, "Ahh.... keepin' it classy I see."

After a 7:30 am wedding, pictures, a wedding breakfast, pictures, an afternoon picnic, pictures, the reception, and more pictures, we were a little loopy. Amy, it looks lovely on you!

And what's a party without an Obama mask?

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Cute pics :), it was GREAT seeing you guys! Rayna is so beautiful!

Michelle said...

I absolutely LOVE Rayna's little cowgirl hat! are you kidding me?! what a fun wedding and how great to see everybody!