Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Flashback

Ray is coming up on seven months which is craziness to me. I watched the videos we took of her the first week after she was born and I feel like I can barely remember that tiny baby. When she was two days old she left the house for the first time. Right before we left my mom took a picture of her and I think it's the sweetest little picture.


Today I decided it was way past time that I sorted through her dresser and took out all the things that were too small. I found all the pieces of the outfit she had on in that cute little picture, so I did my best to recreate and it turned out HILARIOUS! She was such a good sport to let me put her tight little clothes back on her, but I thought it was so funny and so telling as to how much she's grown.
I couldn't stretch the onesie down enough to snap it together at the bottom, so we're hanging free. And the little mittens were too small to even fit on her fingers. She's getting so big!

2 comments:

Dave and Sherri said...

Okay, that has to be the best idea ever!!! SO FUNNY! She is growing up so fast - but so beautifully! She looks a LOT like her gorgeous mama :) Glad you guys are doing well! xoxo

Liz O. said...

Yes, that's a great idea! Now I'm bummed I never tried it!

She's a cutie and she has grown a lot!