So when my fabulous friend Kim (she's having a baby, hooray!) told me about these, I was hesistant to try making them. But trust me, this recipe DELIVERS. Oh my, these were so good. I am sitting here in a Saturday morning post-breakfast coma, with only enough energy to type up my testimony of these babies.
Click on the recipe here: Clone of a Cinnabon
P.S. I made a few changes, since I don't have a bread machine...
1. No bread flour = regular flour plus 1/4 cup (ish) and little dough enhancer (2 tsp. maybe)
2. Active dry yeast instead of bread machine yeast
3. Let it rise double, punch it down, let it rise again, then keep going with the recipe from step 3 in the recipe.
P.S. 2 I recommend only eating one at a time. It can be very tempting when that first one was so good and there are 11 more just sitting there... The second one's not as good. Save it for later and microwave it. Delish!

3 comments:
I'm so flattered you featured this recipe! I'm glad you loved them as much as I. Also--double the frosting for maximum delish!
mmm they look so yummy!!
What's dough enhancer? I'm guessing that's a key ingredient.
I have been looking for a good cinnamon roll recipe!! I'm so excited to try it! Except that I wish you were here to make them with me. I'm just remembering going over to each other's houses and making delicious cookies or other treats. Yours were always the best.
Miss you!
Post a Comment