Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Update to end all updates Part 4: Rayna Rayna Rayna

Rayna is changing so much! Last week Bowman and I confirmed each others' suspicions that Rayna was doing something new EVERY DAY. All within the last week she's started:
- rolling over both ways
- saying "mama" (YAAAYYYY!!! Pretty sure it means nothing to her, but yayyy!!!)
- lip-smacking like crazy
- a new face (to be unveiled later)


She is such a happy, pleasant little girl and we feel so lucky to have her. She has her little things that are so fun to her, for whatever reason! One of these is being on people's shoulders. Bowman calls it the "instant smile" trick. It's true, up on the shoulders = instant smile.



She sleeps in this position every night. Does this look comfortable to you?


Relaxin in the swing. I love those stripey socks.

Bathtime is still a favorite



Just hangin out

So here is the famous new face. It's the cheesiest smile you'll ever see. It's the "I'm feeling hilarious and I like lots of attention" face, accompanied by lots of scrunched nose sniffing. It definitely gets her some attention.



Makes us laugh every time. What a little personality!

3 comments:

sojay said...

Can you even believe you produced such an amazing, beautiful little girl? Not to imply you're not also amazing & beautiful, etc..Just wow, Heavenly Father sent you this awesome little person!

maria said...

Love the scrunchy face. It's hilarious when babies start doing things solely because it amuses them. She's gonna have a great sense of humor!

Michelle said...

that face is sooooo cute. Brixton used to always scrunch up his nose too....I just love little Rayna! such a cute girl!