Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Ah, the hilarity

Today I looked at some of the old pictures I have on the computer and I've been cracking myself up! I decided to honor some of my favorites by sharing them on the blog:

1. Our first Christmas together


It's the combination of the shirts and the fact that we ripped the trampoline in half that really touches my heart. Sorry Mom, Dad, Ben, and Megan, for our bad judgment in jumping after we had loaded up on Christmas food.

2. Bowman's pajamas


These were a nice surprise for me when we went camping (with Bow's cousins) the summer before we got engaged. The DI shirt, the too-small sweats, the socks with flip-flops... it all just goes.

3. My cat!


This one is kind of funny I guess, but I just had to share my most favorite lovely cat in her favorite sleeping position! So cute! Dear Oreo, may you rest in peace and hopefully not be dug up from the garden by family members who want to see how you've decomposed (although I admit I'm also slightly curious).

4. Western Family brand teeth whitening strips!


Why are these made of stiff blue wax and not thin clear plastic like every other kind of white strips? I wanted white teeth before my wedding, and little did I know I'd have to wear something the size of fluoride trays to get there!

5. The inappropriate comment at my wedding reception
(click on it to get a better idea of the face)


I guess I was... not amused? I have no idea what was going on! These are nice people, so maybe it was something happening behind them? Thanks, whoever had my camera, for capturing such a moment on the special day.

There were more gems like these in My Pictures, but I don't want to lose friends or offend family members, so I'll have to share those individually. Funny pictures are the best!

2 comments:

Ashley Cardon said...

you guys are so funny... we love reading your blog!

Emily said...

bowman and steph, your blog always makes me laugh so hard, i love reading the funny stories. keep them coming :)