Monday, May 11, 2009

You know how it is

Some stuff we've been up to lately...

1. Smithsonian Museum of Natural History
So I saw this huge moth with a horrible long tongue straw feed tube flower sucker. I'm holding in my puke. But the rest of the museum was awesome! Loved it!


2. The Capitol-- so pretty. And massive.



3. The segway-ers at the Capitol

Cute aren't they? They followed their tour guide around like little ducklings! And we were jealous.

4. This party in a can.
Bowman brought it home from Smith's (back when we lived in Utah less than a mile from the lovely place... Smith's, I miss you!) and when I use it to shave my legs, it's like I'm showering in Sprite. But not sticky. And not gross. Try it!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

hey girl...I thought it was funny too that everyone leaving comments on my blog said how much we look alike - as couples. I've never thought that, but now I guess it kind of makes sense. Obviously especially Bowman and Mike...I've never realized how much they look alike. Funny!

maria said...

Who wouldn't want to shower in Sprite? I hope you have a great summer in DC! There's so much to see at all the museums.