Monday, May 4, 2009

2 truths and a lie

So I've never been very successful at that game... not enough outlandish stories that are true, and a complete inability to make up convincing lies. But for the sake of this post.... here's an attempt:

1. I typed up the story of our 4-day drive. And it was long-- as in, many, many pages long. It's too long for a blog post, I think, but I'll try to condense it for a coming-soon post about our cross-country trek.

2. I rode the metro for the first time this weekend! (Boise and Provo aren't really known for their public transportation)

3. Somehow the boxes of clothes and household items that we shipped from Provo have not turned up yet (curse you USPS), so we've been living out of the same clothes for the past 4 days since we got here. Yeah, it's great to wash your clothes in the bathtub.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once, I was with my grandma at a pet store and I fell into a pit of scorpions.

Also, a semi ran over my leg one time.

Kimber said...

Hey Amanda, back off. And I saw a scorpion in Mexico! I taunted it and it charged me, no joke. Also-number three is the lie, I know what a plush apartment you are in so I'm sure there is a washer and dryer in there, so you wouldn't need to wash your clothes in the tub. luvs