So... I have been a terrible blogger. I feel like it's basically pointless to post an update, because if you read this then you've likely talked to me or Bowman in the six weeks since I've posted anything. But because I'm counting blog posts as journal entries, someone needs to tell my posterity what I've been doing lately, right? Here are some basic highlights:
1. I flew back to Utah (and cried on the plane, because my book was basically a heartbreaking story of two people, in love, living apart... The poor man sitting next to me. I was a basketcase. But he doesn't know! Just kidding, he was perfectly justified in giving those looks.)
2. I recovered some of my emotional stability and now limit my outbursts to times that are convenient for Bowman, like 3 am. Sorry Bow!
3. I go to school, and I love my children! I have regular class twice a week, but I also have a class where I go to an elementary school and teach the kids there for the summer. I'm a bad teacher, but they don't know that, and it makes me feel loved!
4. One time I went swimming... So I took a swimming class a few semesters ago, and I discovered that 45 minutes of swimming is infinitely more enjoyable than 45 minutes of running on the track in the Smith Fieldhouse (where I go when it's too hot or too cold to be outside). My plan was to go everyday here in Provo, and so far, I accomplished my goal, one time. I'll go again, sometime...
5. Currently I am in big trouble with myself because I'm sitting here typing when I need to be doing fifty other things. But it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make for the survival of my precious blog. And because I hate writing lesson plans and doing cleaning checks (who does cleaning checks?? I got married so I wouldn't have to deal with these anymore!)
No comments:
Post a Comment