Rayna wakes up so happy, and I can usually hear her in her room chatting away to herself.
Also, to other parents reading this, is it bad that she has blankets in there with her? There's the whole suffocation issue, but she usually has at least two (one for wrapping, one for warmth) that are always loose by morning. What do you do with babies and blankets in their cribs?
5 comments:
that was so freaking cute I can't stand it. As for blankets....if you're worried, then do what makes you feel best, but Brixton probably has 3 or 4 blankets in his crib....yes, he's older...but I wouldn't stress about it....I think the biggest worry is like new new newborn age...but it's almost like the blanket is just like a toy to her....she is so cute!
:) That's adorable. She's so pretty!
I thought she looked so much like Bowman but nowI can totally see so much of you in Rayna in that video, like when you were a little baby! Very cute.
ADORABLE!! I just use one of those swaddling Velcro blankets for Heidi--don't know if you've seen them before. I've heard of the suffocation thing too, that's why I use it.
First, she is stinkin' cute!!
Second, Emily had/has 3 blankets in her crib for a long time.
According to the experts, iitially, it is wise to limit the blankets to one because it supposedly helps reduce SIDS. However, once the baby is old enough to hold their head up and roll over, the blankets could potentially lead to suffocation.
According to me, just watch her closely. ; )
Post a Comment