


P.S. Isn't this face hilarious? This picture is from a couple of months ago. One day she started doing this face every 30 seconds. So funny. She just started again yesterday, only now it's accompanied by opening/closing her mouth, like a guppy. Haha.
So the size still isn't what I see on other blogs. I'll have to keep trying.
4 comments:
I TOTALLY agree. I have no idea what blogger is doing. They keep changing how things are done and it's really messing me up! Love the picture! She is so cute! Love the new family picture in front of the temple too! So precious!!
Rayna is soooo cute!! That face is hilarious! Heidi makes some funny faces too but I can never seem to catch them.
so cute! I just love her! I really like that pic of you guys at the top of your blog...maybe I already told you that!
Oh Stephanie, I love your cute little baby.
Message me on FB and I can give you a few websites that provide tips on how to mess around with the HTML of blogger.
Post a Comment