Today we combined two of Rayna's all-time favorites: water and the great outdoors. It was pretty hot, so we filled up her bathtub with some cool water, put on her swimsuit, and headed out to the deck for some "swimming." I realized while wrestling on her darling yellow swimsuit that swimwear serves no purpose for babies except to look cute in pictures. So we took pictures!
what a cutie patootie! Can't remember if I already commented before to let you know I got your thank you card! Thanks so good to hear from you and know you and baby are doing well! So glad you love the burp cloths! We miss you in the ward, well I miss the ward too, we just moved up the street and I'm missing all the sisters it's so fun to get to know everyone and really get involved so glad you did!! I think Maggie's got about 10 lbs on your little one, so yeah I'll be checking in on your blog now! love ya Janae
What a cute little family. I love reading your blog. Rayna is adorable. I hope we can meet her in person soon. I'm so glad you can spend time with Michaels family and Daniel and Leslie. Love you guys.
8 comments:
Are you kidding me? That swimsuit is SO cute! She is a DOLL!!!
she is so dang cute
she is adorable!
what a cutie patootie! Can't remember if I already commented before to let you know I got your thank you card! Thanks so good to hear from you and know you and baby are doing well! So glad you love the burp cloths! We miss you in the ward, well I miss the ward too, we just moved up the street and I'm missing all the sisters it's so fun to get to know everyone and really get involved so glad you did!! I think Maggie's got about 10 lbs on your little one, so yeah I'll be checking in on your blog now! love ya
Janae
So your living in Virginia? I am so totally jealous...
What a smart idea! I agree with you about the swimsuit thing.
You're baby is insanely beautiful. She should be a model.
What a cute little family. I love reading your blog. Rayna is adorable. I hope we can meet her in person soon. I'm so glad you can spend time with Michaels family and Daniel and Leslie. Love you guys.
Post a Comment