Thursday, June 24, 2010

Favorite toys

Rayna is starting to show some definite preferences when it comes to her toys. But her favorites aren't the ones I expected. These have all been known to cause shrieks of joy or complete meltdowns, depending on the time of day and whether they're being given or taken away...

Plastic cup

the soaked jacket collar-- she loves drinking (read: letting water pour over her lips without swallowing anything)

Toothbrush


safely tucked away for later

Sunglasses


she used to be afraid of me when I was wearing these, but now that she's realized she can pull them off my face it's a different story

Wash cloth


she'll put the cloth over her thumb and suck on it. Mmmm, bathwater...

and of course....

The cell phone

What baby doesn't go bananas for a phone? She has eagle eyes and will throw herself "overboard" trying to get it if I'm holding her and talking at the same time.


and the hysterics begin... :)

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Cute pictures! :) Love the sleeping/toothbrush picture!

Michelle said...

ha! that's hilarious! We've got a bunch of plastic cups here that she is welcome to play with when you come over! of course, then she'll probably be in the mood for a toothbrush. She's so funny!

Kimber said...

I love the one with her clutching the red cup ... looking ... dazed.