Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Laughing!

Rayna has started laughing! We love it! We've tried to record it before, but she seems to be pretty aware, because she always stops whatever cute thing she's doing so she can examine the camera. Yesterday she was thinking Bowman was pretty funny, so I tried to be sneaky and hold the camera so she wouldn't see it.


6 comments:

Marcie said...

I love it when babies start laughing! It is really such a happy time and you can't help but love your baby even more. I can't wait to see Rayna again. I will warn you that Maylee will want to hold her...and not let go. It might seem cute, but after trying to pry her hands off of your sweet baby, and Maylee just holds on tighter....it's not so cute. So heads up.

Megan said...

That was amazing! How exciting! We can't believe how fast she is growing up!

Wendy said...

:)...she is so adorable! hope all is well with you guys!

Kimber said...

For a second I thought the little glimmer on her left ear was an earring...

maria said...

That's very cute - I love how she keeps an eye on the camera, just to make sure you don't pull any funny stuff.

Gina said...

Okay, my heart just melted. That is the cutest sound (and baby) ever!