
We also saw the Alamo! Bowman was excited about all the Davy Crockett artifacts on display there too.


For lunch we went to a cafe that some friends at home told us about before we left. Apparently the place sells enormous cinnamon rolls. And they definitely were ENORMOUS. (No time limits or contests involved :) )


We also went to El Mercado, a big Mexican market/festival. Rayna got to ride in her carrier, which she loves now that she's big enough to face outward.

On the drive home, we took the scenic route through DeWitt County, the "Wildflower Capital of Texas." Look at these flowers! We thought they were so beautiful.





And, here is a little bonus post that has nothing to do with San Antonio. Rayna had been drooling like a faucet last week. You can see the huge wet spot on her shirt. So we were wondering what in the world sparked all the drool, because babies don't really get teeth at two and a half months. But, it seems like Rayna does. Hold off Rayna, hold off! I'm not ready for it, so I'm hoping it just stays how it is, a little poke, for awhile.

9 comments:
Hugo drooled for about 3 months before his first teeth finally popped through the gums. He still has teeth coming through but doesn't drool as much as at the beginning.
Rayna's so cute hanging out with all the flowers. I just took a closer look at the picture where she's holding a bouquet - is that a spider on your hand?! Eeek!!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh! yes it is!!!! how awful! i didn't even notice!!!
oh my gosh Steph...I am dying that you guys have another picture with another massive piece of food. seriously, what are the odds. I still need to show Mike that blog with Hyrum and the nasty burrito!
What a fun trip! I'm glad you guys are doing so much stuff! Makes me want to visit Texas too :)
That is not a spider. It only has six "legs"--and that's even counting the tiny wispy things. It's just part of flower. Sheesh, Maria's inciting panic.
Rayna's darling.
practice
practice 2
I love the Riverwalk in San Antonio! It's so pretty. And the Alamo is fun too!
Post a Comment