The Rodeo
We were lucky enough to be here during the rodeo season, so of course we got tickets, and of course we went shopping at the western wear store to get ourselves outfitted!
We took Rayna with us to the rodeo, obviously, and we were really excited to use our new carrier.


But after we got there and I realized it was in an indoor stadium where the noise was a hundred times more than I had thought, I started to seriously doubt the wisdom in taking her. However, in an answer to my fervent prayers, she slept through the entire thing while I kept my pinkies securely inside her ears. Not even a stir! And so far, no evidence of hearing loss!



Surfing
Bowman has been waiting like a (not so) patient little boy for a good day of surfing. So far, it's either been too cold, bad waves, or we've just been too busy. But on Saturday, he finally got his surfing in. It was still cold (and there was a major storm a few minutes after he finished up), but the waves were pretty good and he had the time of his life.


The pictures are not that great, because I was taking them from inside the car, where Rayna and I had been doing what we do best: taking naps!

And now, some pictures of Rayna, because we are obsessed:









5 comments:
Her eyes are huge! She's so cute, I love the tummy-time/face-plant picture.
The face plant, and the stretching - so cute!!
i love you guys. you're so fun! she's seriously the cutest thing ever!
I love it!! I can't wait til we get to Texas! I keep meaning to ask you about your birthing experience!! I never did hear the story! Email me!
I am glad that you guys are having some fun times with Rayna! She will be quite the traveler when you are all done with internships and such. Anyway, do you just love the baby carrier? I love mine! It is a life-saver!
Post a Comment