One of Rayna's favorite activities is looking at herself in the mirror. Bowman told me to be careful and not get her in the habit of admiring herself all the time, haha. But when she's fussy, it works like a charm. She quiets right down and just stares at herself. I can't say I blame her... that's a good-looking baby.

Bowman still loves surfing. He goes every chance he gets. He's pretty good at it too, and I'm really impressed. I tried surfing one time, and it was an unpleasant combination of paddling and drowning. When it gets warm enough here to not need a wetsuit, I think I'll try it again.
And finally, some more pictures of Ray-Ray...


3 comments:
Oh, the headband picture is so cute!!
Chief Brown Canoe Who Knows What to Do--GENIE! (P.S. I told Andy the story of how that honorable name came to you and he was thoroughly disgusted, but empathetic.) I love this post, and you, and your family. Sheesh, I miss you! And I must hold that baby.
She is so beautiful Steph! I can't stand it! I can't wait to see her!
Post a Comment