Guess who slept through the night the last twonights??
Poor child has acne
And guess who was happy about it.
You wonder where I get this face from...
Don't worry Dad, I'm not saying it's a bad thing :) We smile with all of our teeth, that's all.
One of the best ways to help her to fall asleep is our "modified swaddling." I never swaddle her all the way because she kicks too much to get a good wrap around her body, and pretty soon the blanket's all loose and we have to repeat it 80 times. But this-- what Bowman calls the "burrito wrap"-- is perfect. Arms only, and she's asleep within minutes, and she stays that way. Plus it's cute!
No flash (couldn't risk waking her up after all the hard work!)
Rayna has such a cute little smile! What a sweetie.
Have you tried the miracle blanket? It's got a little pouch for the legs and then wings that wrap all around the body. There are kinds with velcro too, but sometimes the babies just gotta have a leg free, or an arm free. Glad to hear things are going well for you, though. (and totally impressed that you're back to your fighting weight in just 6 weeks!)
4 comments:
I love it! what fun pictures, and the swaddling is awesome!
Rayna has such a cute little smile! What a sweetie.
Have you tried the miracle blanket? It's got a little pouch for the legs and then wings that wrap all around the body. There are kinds with velcro too, but sometimes the babies just gotta have a leg free, or an arm free. Glad to hear things are going well for you, though. (and totally impressed that you're back to your fighting weight in just 6 weeks!)
I am way excited that you have such an angel for a baby. I hope Rayna stays that way! I'll knock on some wood for you.
I love Rayna's smile.
Post a Comment