I know everyone puts stats on their blog that no one else probably cares about, but I still think it's interesting, plus it assuages my concerns about all the "small head" comments she's gotten:
Weight: 10 lb. 14 oz. (33rd percentile)
Height: 22.75 inches (44th percentile)
Head circumference: 39 inches (97th percentile)
Ha, it's a bowling ball! She takes after her mother's family.... :)
She also got shots, which were terrible! Tears were shed all around. Well, not the nurse, obviously. And not Rayna because she doesn't cry with tears. So actually just me. It was heartbreaking! But I read about them before deciding to get all of them, and I knew in my head it was a good thing, but still, so sad. But now she's sleeping like an angel... (p.s. third night in a row last night, and going strong... cross your fingers!)
1 comment:
Oh Steph, glad you survived. A minute or two of crying is way better than a devastating illness.
Post a Comment