I'm coming to accept the hard truth-- my baby is losing her hair.
She was born with a decent amount, and when people told me she'd lose all of it, I thought that sounded ridiculous. Come on, all of it? No... But the pictures don't lie.
Holy cow! She is SO blasted cute! I'm sad you had to move away so fast - before I had a chance to snuggle her and pinch her cheeks (maybe you could do it for me :) ) She is a doll - don't worry about the hair thing - it will all come back with blazing glory! :) That's why you have lots of big bows! :)
Ha ha! I agree, she does look a little upset about the hair, or maybe getting her picture taken with her hair in this stage. Hugo's hair fell out in stages, mostly off the top so he had this old man hair pattern. Of course, that's the only place it's growing now so it's like a mohawk. 5 weeks going on 6 - my how time flies. How are you holding up?
OH my goodness Steph, she looks like you! At first when she was born I didn't see it as much but now in the 5 week old picture it is all coming back to me. That is just how you looked at her age. Cool! Please keep posting pictures!!!
5 comments:
Isn't it crazy?!? Creed lost most of his too! I can't believe she is that old! She is so cute! How are things? How are you all adjusting?
Holy cow! She is SO blasted cute! I'm sad you had to move away so fast - before I had a chance to snuggle her and pinch her cheeks (maybe you could do it for me :) ) She is a doll - don't worry about the hair thing - it will all come back with blazing glory! :) That's why you have lots of big bows! :)
She looks a little put-out about the hair loss.
How are things going, Steph? Well, I hope.
Ha ha! I agree, she does look a little upset about the hair, or maybe getting her picture taken with her hair in this stage.
Hugo's hair fell out in stages, mostly off the top so he had this old man hair pattern. Of course, that's the only place it's growing now so it's like a mohawk.
5 weeks going on 6 - my how time flies. How are you holding up?
OH my goodness Steph, she looks like you! At first when she was born I didn't see it as much but now in the 5 week old picture it is all coming back to me. That is just how you looked at her age. Cool! Please keep posting pictures!!!
Post a Comment