Monday, October 31, 2011

39 weeks and 4 days

But who's keeping track, right? :) I can't believe we are in the final countdown around here. My due date is Thursday, and that's about all the time I'm giving this baby before I take matters into my own hands! I have an appointment to be induced Friday morning if we make it that far.

I was 4 cm dilated at my appointment last week, which was really exciting! Except that nothing has happened since then...Maybe I'll just have the baby in my sleep one of these nights. How would that be?

For the record, here is a picture taken today:

I couldn't bring myself to resize the picture any larger on here. Makes it all too real...
If you are thinking, "Your shirt looks too small," you are right, but let me tell you, at this point all shirts are too small, okay? I don't want to talk about it. :)

Hopefully this boy comes soon! His parents and sister are ready to meet him!

6 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh, Steph! I'm so excited for you guys! I had no idea that you were gonna have the baby so soon! Shows how on top of things I am ... You all look so good and like you're having fun. We miss you lots!

Wendy said...

Holy smokes I thought you were due in December or something! :) Hooray! So excited to see pictures of your little guy. Hope he comes sooner for ya rather than later. :)!

Gina said...

You look so good! Can't wait to hear about when your little guy makes his entrance--good luck with everything Steph! And Rayna looked adorable for Halloween, btw.

Grant said...

Yeah! So exciting!! And I love your comment about the shirt. I feel your pain... or rather, I felt your pain. :) Good luck!! Can't wait to him

Grant said...

um.. "Grant" means "Kelsey"

maria said...

Looking great Stephanie! Hang in there, things are about to get crazy. Double the diapers, double the hungry mouths, and just a fraction of the sleep.