Rayna and her dresses... She loves them with all her heart. So you can imagine her joy when we opened a package from her great-grandma and great-grandpa that contained... dresses! Thank you Grandma and Grandpa, we LOVE them!
One of them has an adorable little Thanksgiving turkey on it. Thanks to this dress, Rayna can now say "turkey" and "gobble". It came with a cute little turtleneck, but Rayna, being the boss, decided it was a no-turtlenecks day.
These ones were taken after church, so she wasn't in the most amiable of moods... :) She's such a good girl though, and she was trying hard to follow my instructions:
"Show me your pretty smile!"
![]() |
| Oh dear... poor child. And after three hours of church, your tights are going to be saggy, it's just a fact of life. |
"Can you do a princess face?" (Hahaha! I have no idea...)
![]() |
| Cool jack-o-lantern in the back, I know.. . my attempt at being a "fun mom," haha. |
"Blow me a kiss!"






3 comments:
She looks like a little model in the first one. :) Haha...and I love her after church "pretty smile." PS: We made construction paper pumpkins this week too. I realized we had no decorations. So sad. Anyways, "FUN MOM" high five! ;)
So cute!
I had fun catching up on your blog. Love you guys. Rayna is, of course, a doll. Looking forward to pictures of the new baby when he's here.
Post a Comment