Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween + the rest of October

We debated whether or not to be fun parents and take Rayna trick-or-treating. Being fun won out, and we went! She got better at saying, "trick-or-treat" with each house, and she definitely understood the concept of putting the candy in her bag. Smart child. :)





We went with her little friend Reagan. They looked so cute, but I am horrible at taking decent pictures! My timing is awful, because I could never get a good one of both of them looking at the camera.


Rayna's such a good sport, and she really tries to smile for pictures when I tell her too... haha. This one kills me:








These are some pictures from earlier in the month that I never put on here. Rayna loves wearing her blue fluffy jacket, and it's perfect now that the weather's cooling off so much.


I think she was frustrated with the zipper. She is really into doing things all by herself, but zippers are tough. We zipped it for her, but that wasn't what she wanted.


My wonderful friends Carrie and Nora threw me the cutest shower! It was so cute and festive, and check out those refreshments! They set up a "caramel apple bar," just like a baked potato bar, but so much tastier! I'm so sad that this was the only picture I took.


We went to the pumpkin farm with some friends and had such a good time! Cool fall weather (except that it rained on us...), pumpkins, and farm animals!




Refusing to look at me on the hayride:




2 comments:

Wendy said...

Her scrunched nose grin is adorable! Glad you guys had a fun Halloween.

Kimber said...

I love the picture of her trying to figure out her zipper. So smart!