Part 1: Diapies
Rayna recently started saying "diaper," except that she likes to call them "diapies." And more than anything in the world, she likes to put diapies on her baby doll and her stuffed animals. Yesterday morning we were getting ready for church and she came over to show me her latest project. Diapies for everyone! This is her mouse family (she labeled them herself, with Mickey as the daddy, the big Minnie as the mommy, and the little Minnie as the baby), all sharing a diapey together!
![]() |
| Sandwiched in their absorbent little sleeping bags |
Part 2: Brownies
We made our Sunday evening dessert together. Any time I get out this mixing bowl Rayna immediately comes running, shouting, "Dippp???" She wants to dip her finger in anything and everything that I ever cook.
![]() |
| We both try, but I'm thinking it's about impossible to get real smiles on camera... |
Part 3: Sries
We have been overrun by fruit flies this last week (even though I got rid of the offending fruit a week ago), and last night I couldn't take it anymore. I decided enough was enough when I noticed that Rayna was also clapping her hands at invisible "sries" (flies) all the time. So I made some fly-catchers with glasses, cider vinegar, and paper funnels. If you have fruit flies, DO THIS, because I caught two flies in the first two minutes, and by this morning there wasn't a fly in sight and there were plenty of little nasties floating in my traps.





4 comments:
You are brilliant. How did you know they'd like vinegar?
Totally done the fruit fly trap before...bond! Isn't it amazing! And that little girl is too cute. Love reading your blog!
she is soooo cute. i love the pics of her on the counter with the mixing bowl. i love her!
Remember the murder scene you left in the supply cupboard with red ink?? This reminds me of that. :)
Post a Comment