I needed a treat (I always need a treat!) for eating while watching a movie and playing games with my sister while she visited. So I did a little searching and found a fantastic recipe. I LOVE IT. I got it from
The Girl Who Ate Everything blog, which by the way has a tons of fabulous recipes that are still on my to-make list. This one is SO GOOD!!! And it's actually really, really easy to make! I've never made caramel corn, I guess because I always envision what "5 quarts of popped popcorn" as called for on the recipe looks like, and then I change my mind, because who can work with that much sticky goodness outside of a commerical kitchen? But yesterday I realized that it's actually not that much, plus my recipe here only calls for 12 cups (much more manageable), plus you microwave the caramel, hello! Easy! Too easy actually.... the calorie count can't be good, but I don't read that part, and instead live in blissful, cinnamony ignorance. Here's the link:
Enjoy!!!
1 comment:
looks delicious!
Post a Comment