Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Some pictures

 Watching our neighbors take their dogs outside is a major highlight of any day around here. We got home from church a few weeks ago and were just in time to get some good dog-watching in.

 She chooses her own outfits by bringing me the things she wants to wear. Shoes and coats are almost always involved. :)

 Sometimes just the cowboy boots.

 My family gave Bowman and me tickets to a Jazz game as a graduation present! We had such a blast!

 Rayna is learning to be a really good copier. She brought me the box of floss the other day, so I gave her a piece and she knew exactly what to do with it!

 We visited Grandma Mitchell for General Conference. She has a stuffed monkey that Rayna LOVES. We wrapped the monkey up in Rayna's favorite blanket and she was so happy to carry around her little monkey baby.

 Unless we're quick or sneaky, this is what a lot of our pictures of Rayna are turning out like. If the camera's in sight, she only wants to hold the camera and look at the pictures and videos already on it. She was being so cute this day, trying to steal the bread dough out of the bowl, but when I tried to take a picture this was all I could get. :)

Again with the dogs

4 comments:

Dave and Sherri said...

I really do love your pictures! Rayna is such a doll! A Jazz game is such a great graduation gift idea! I hope it included the babysitting too :)

Meghan and Randy said...

Oooooooooooh I love that little girl! And I love you too! I'm so excited to squeeze Rayna when I see her. She is looking more just like you! I love that she knows how to floss- having been a dental assistant, I am proud!

maria said...

Rayna is getting to be such a big girl! Very cute. Hugo and Rayna are twins - he loves dogs and dental floss too. I mistakenly took his spitty piece of floss away too soon the other night and threw it in the trash. He flipped out and wouldn't stop crying. Days later he was still reaching for the trash can and asking for "tee?"

Cluff Family said...

Tell Bowman congratulations on graduating. Rayna is adorable. I heard you bought a house. I still think of your yummy bread and dip that you brought to Meagan's baby shower. Especially in the mornings when I am at boot camp. :)