Tuesday, June 19, 2012

It's not instagram

...but we do have a bunch of pictures from Bowman's phone. We just had random pictures from as far back as January, and some of them were too sweet not to share. :)

Danny was so tiny! I remember the days that he used to sit contentedly in the bumbo, before he realized that sitting in it meant I was leaving him so I could have both of my arms back. Now days he can squirm himself right out of it.

Just relaxing and drinking milk, at the church, apparently. I have no recollection of this moment.

Look at those big gray eyes! In the last few months they've turned a definite brown, but it took awhile!

She climbed in Danny's seat during sacrament meeting and fell asleep. We couldn't believe it! One o'clock church will do that to you, I guess.

Showing off her fancy red nails.

This picture is from March, when we had a random week of days above 80 degrees.

Danny will spin the wheels on this stroller anytime he can get his hands on it, which isn't too often. Rayna keeps close tabs on her stuff.

Two kids being cute!

Rayna in her Rapunzel dress. She will only eat food if it's served on one of those plates.

She punched out the lenses on these sunglasses and wore them all around town. I had to laugh every time I saw her, but she was very serious about it all. Accessories are a big deal.

 Blowing dandelions-- she loves it!

Danny had little links hanging from his carseat, and would fall asleep all the time with his hand still clutching them. So sweet. :)

Bowman found us snacking on the kitchen floor one night. Pretzel rods, peanut butter, and chocolate chips. Once you eat one, you are never the same...

Bowman and the kids went to the nursery and got me some beautiful plants for Mother's Day! I just about killed this one, but Bowman has revived it and we are planting it in our new yard!

Rayna and the little flower she planted for me. :)

Babies are always so peaceful when they're sleeping. I love watching.

Most hilarious face of all time. He does this occasionally for hours on end. I adore it!

Bowman took Rayna on a date to get a "cry-seem cone" at McDonald's. That is their special thing.

Danny (and Rayna too) could live on the swings, seriously. 

Little sleepy baby! 

She is at such a fun stage right now, where she plays and pretends with her toys all the time. I love listening to their "conversations" and hearing what's going on in her mind. She gave a little marshmallow to each of the animals.

This about sums up last week for us. Unpacking, exhaustion, chaos, and STUFF. Seriously, we have so much stuff, and finding homes feels like it will take forever. But we're almost there! 

 Glowsticks: Rayna's favorite things in the history of favorite things. She was so mesmerized! She took them to bed with her that night. I love seeing kids discover something for the first time.

That was a long list of random pictures. It's been awhile since I've put anything on here, but now that we've moved, (mostly) unpacked, and set up our internet, I plan to add more pictures and updates!

6 comments:

Gina said...

I love this version of instagram! Rayna and Danny are deliciously adorable. Good luck with moving in and getting settled! Where is your house? We'll have to come visit when we're in Michigan!

Meghan and Randy said...

I love it!! I still want to come visit!! Danny looks so handsome! Rayna is beautiful as always! Aw I miss you guys!! Please show pictures of your house!

Cluff Family said...

Your house looks beautiful. Thanks for sharing the cute pictures of the kids. It looks like you are all doing great! Good luck finding places for all of your things. Moving is hard.

Susan

Clara Turbay said...

it´s so cute!

his little lady said...

oh my, the most precious family EVER! what cuties! :)
xo TJ

Whim Wham Life said...

Adorable little bebes! What a sweet family:-) xoxo