Rayna and Danny's Rules of Conduct:
1. Be silly
2. Be cute
3. Eat lots of treats
You know who taught them everything they know!
Danny is such a sweet, happy baby! (As long as you are holding him... and your name is Mom or Dad)
He was sucking on a piece of dried apple, and apparently it made him THIS happy :)
Love the tiny new teeth!
This swing in our yard (our yard! our yard! we love it!) is a huge hit.
Michigan's weather is taking good care of the yard for us. Stuff grows like crazy! Bowman trimmed up these trees and they look awesome. Good work, Bow.
We adore having a basement for toys and playing!
Rayna discovered the joy of running through sprinklers!
This boy can pull himself up to stand on whatever looks interesting. This is fine when it's a box, and not so fine when it's the garbage can.
One night before bed I looked over to see him gushing peacock-blue drool! Ahh! I panicked, because WHAT would cause that? Then I remembered, and (with much difficulty) fished out Rayna's gumball. He wasn't happy to give it up!
See the little yellow hammer he's holding a few pictures up? He's been holding it for two weeks. Two weeks, I said! Without interruption! He plays, eats, and sleeps with it.
Rayna loves taking her bath toys for a swim on the deck.
"I made a heart!" She was SO proud :)
Grapes have become my best friend, ever since I realized that they provide me with half an hour of uninterrupted time to make dinner!
Both kids could have "swam" in this pool forever! They had the time of their lives in there.
She takes such good care of her little animals. Just like the marshmallows from last time! She pretends to take everyone's order, then delivers food to all the animals from her shopping cart.
He smooshed his face against the netting on his crib during his nap. His little nose is too much for me! So cute. :)
What makes a free cupcake even better? Bright orange frosting, of course!




















9 comments:
What a fun summer you are having!! I loved the swimming pool on the deck! Your yard looks soooo good. Cutest kids in the world - and I should know cause I'm their grandma!
Steph- they are so cute! I'm glad to hear you're doing well & having fun--
Kels
I wish we had a cool swing and deck! Loved the pictures. Thanks for sharing with us.
Stephanie, your kids are way too cute! I love seeing pictures of them and hearing what you guys are up to!
Oh my goodness! Your kids are SO stinkin' cute! LOVE LOVE LOVE!! :)
Daniel and I are so jealous of your yard! And your tree swing! And your house! You all look so great and like you're doing awesome! Miss you!
LOVE your yard/house! The kids are cuter than ever and we are missing you guys!!!
LOVE your yard/house! The kids are cuter than ever and we are missing you guys!!!
1. Your kids, as usual, are adorable. 2. So happy for you that you have a house, with a yard, and a basement! 3. Please tell me how you made Rayna's t-shirt dress! We have a bajillion t-shirts and a little lady who'd loves dresses...it'd be perfect :)
4. We miss you!!
Post a Comment