Wednesday, May 30, 2012

We bought a house!

It's official-- we bought a house! 



This begins a brand new set of adventures, where I'm going to make an attempt at a whole bunch of things I know nothing about! I will openly admit that I have done basically zero home decorating or yard work in my life. Pinterest has got my back in the decorating department (I hope... I have invested a lot of hopes and dreams into deceptively easy-looking tutorials), and I can use a lawn mower, at least, so it's a start. 

Michigan is shaping up to be quite lovely in the summer, and we can't wait to enjoy it on the deck in the backyard. Come visit us!!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats!! We just bought our first home too. I love doing individual projects, but if I step back and take a look at everything I want to do.... it's extremely overwhelming hah. Like mowing the lawn.... argh

Nora said...

Congratulations! Its a beautiful home. We'd love to come visit you guys some day. :)

Marcie said...

So cute! I am excited for you! We will definitely have to come visit sometime... Have fun decorating.

Kimber said...

Yay! I am also totally intimidated about decorating, especially with this annoying thing called a budget pestering me and my Pinterest-fueled dreams.

Brit said...

So excited for your Stephie! Miss you!

Rob Barton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ca V Ha said...

Congrats!! That's so exciting!