I adore reading friends' and family members' blogs that are funny, sweet, inspiring, informative, etc. I would love to have themed posts and a cute layout and all of that, but I've realized something. I really only know how to blog one way, and that is to upload any decent pictures I've taken since my last post, allow fate to arrange them for me in no particular order, and use the opportunity to talk about how cute I think my kids are.
Danny is so sweet and so chubby and so cute! I cannot get over his squishy little thighs, seriously.
![]() |
| Holding my hand and standing against the wall. So happy! |
![]() |
| Losing it... we gave him a break at this point :) |
He does this every time I set him down. He wants to sit up and see stuff so badly, and he'll crunch like this for a good 30 seconds before his bowling ball gets too heavy and he has to take a break.
The face of concentration:
"Hi, I'm Danny and I drool. All the time."
We had an Easter egg hunt with our playgroup friends and Rayna loved it!
She was a little timid at first, but once she realized there was candy to be had, she was off and finding eggs on her own.
Her little friends were so sweet and shared some of their eggs with her. :)
Danny was so sweet and sleepy one afternoon, just laying his head down and resting on the bed. Of course, he perked right up when he saw the camera. :) It's how it goes most of the time.
We had a huge Easter egg hunt with our ward and Rayna, with her previous egg hunting experience, had no fear.
![]() |
| She picked her own egg-gathering outfit. She decided to make it a fancy occasion, as I'm sure you can tell. |
![]() |
| Mid-toss |
Easter Sunday after church. :) Love those cute kids!














3 comments:
Hi Steph. Loved the pictures. Your kids are so cute. Glad you are doing well in Michigan.
Susan
Danny is so cute! He is growing up and changing so much. I am glad that you were able to play "Easter" a few times. {That is what Maylee calls the Easter egg hunts.} My kids love looking at all the pictures, thanks for posting them.
Man your kids are cute!
Post a Comment