Not the basketball kind, just the kind that explains why I haven't posted pictures for a month! We've mostly just been hanging out, doing our normal thing, but our "normal thing" still doesn't leave me too much extra time. Two kids, I tell you... It's not for the faint of heart. And don't tell me what it's like with more, I don't want to know. :)
Rayna is extremely protective of her crib, but she is okay with Danny "visiting" for a few seconds in the morning when she wakes up.
She still takes her "me time" under her blanket with a drink. Hilarious.
Just being cute
My mom made us matching headbands! She is so talented! We love them.
The weather here turned fantastic in the last few weeks. We have been going to the park a ton, making up for our cooped up winter days.
We have been avoiding any unpacking of boxes unless strictly necessary. I finally gave in and unpacked some more silverware because I was tired of having to wash our 4 forks every few hours. The silverware tray had some plastic baby spoons which were immediately adopted as Rayna's favorite toys ever. She seriously played with these spoons for an entire week.
She covered a box of Bowman's work stuff with her blankie and was sooo proud of her "purple chouch."
Danny is such a sweetheart. He is happy and smiley and perfectly pleasant, with only one condition: he must be held at all times. How do I stop the insanity??
Rayna loves to play games on the "tindo" aka Kindle.
Rayna adores playing her little piano! She was unhappy about the outfit and having her picture taken, but we couldn't resist! So cute!
Bowman was in charge of a Korean mutual activity at church (hence the outfit above) and went through a few boxes of souvenirs and pictures. He found this little pair of shoes and it was love at first sight for Rayna. If her feet look unnaturally tiny, it's because the shoes are a size (or two) too small for her, but undeterred, she wedged her feet inside anyway. She told me, "Fit just right!!"
Danny is really so cute. I am half-joking when I complain about holding him. I can't say I mind too much when it means I get to squeeze his chubby face all I want, and then some.
Rayna got some sweet shamrock sunglasses from our friends at playgroup. She had to check herself out in the mirror, of course!
I love these pictures because they are 100% Rayna. Fully accessorized (glasses, purse full of favorite toys, shoes on the wrong feet, and a tutu), pushing her stroller, and checking our her little nail polishes she has perfectly lined up on the floor.
She always has her animals safely buckled in.
We were cracking up so much one night a few weeks ago. Bowman was shining a laser on the ground and it was fascinating/freaking Rayna out. We had to catch it on video before we showed her it was just a light. P.S. "Don't yike it!!" is the phrase of the month around here. We get to hear it all the time. :)
Bowman and Rayna have started "mad dogging" each other all the time. Rayna thinks it's hilarious when he does it to her, and we think it's hilarious when she does it back!
Danny grabbed the computer cord one day and whipped it back and forth for five minutes straight! And sometimes he'd lose it, then grab it again himself and keep going.






















4 comments:
Thanks for the pictures! The kids stopped eveything and ran over to see their cousins. Maylee wants to say I love you to her cousins.
I use to do the laser trick while I was on on mission in the visitor centers. It would entertain kids for a few minutes anyway. The best part was when they never figured out where the light came from. We were pretty sneeky.
Danny sure is cute.
I love your updates any time they come! Rayna is still hilariously cute and Danny is completely adorable. P.S. I recognize that pink tutu :)
They are the cutest! Rayna's mad dog is hilarious.
The "just being cute" picture is YOU! That is totally a Stephanie look. Also love the classic Rayna pictures! All girl! haha
Post a Comment