Friday, February 17, 2012

February and stuff

The kiddies looked so cute before church a couple of weeks ago! I wanted to get a cute picture of them in their red clothes. It is so hard for me to get pictures of them together, but here are the attempts. :)






Rayna is a good girl who tries hard, but she was done. Lucky for me, Danny was stuck there until I was finished!


Danny's favorite new pastime, now that he's learning to use his hands:

So.. does my child need a psychologist? She asks for her blanket and some milk, then lays down on the floor and covers her head. She's a pretty happy girl most of the time, so maybe they floor's just comfier than I think? I haven't really tried it out as my lounging place yet.

Another time:

We had a Valentine's party with some friends from church. The kids were SO CUTE in all their Valentine's clothes! Thanks for the awesome outfit Grandma Mitchell!!

They were so cute, passing out valentines and doing crafts.

Rayna, laying the sprinkles on nice and thick.


Bowman tied this balloon to Danny's wrist this afternoon because he was fussing and neither of us could hold him at the moment. He was enthralled.

We sing the song "I am a Child of God" occasionally before bed, or just whenever, and I'm pretty sure they sing it in nursery too. So the other day I decided to test Rayna out and she totally knew it! Proud parent moment right there. :)

4 comments:

Meagan Mitchell said...

Rayna & Danny look SO CUTE in their Sunday clothes!! We both loved watching Rayna's "I Am A Child of God" video...you guys are awesome!

Kimber said...

LOVE the sibling photos! Little Rayna!! I Am a Child of God is Graham's bedtime song ... hoping it's soaking in.

Lynnell said...

Hey Steph! You have a BEAUTIFUL family. Hope all is well with you. :)

Cami Rivas said...

Your babies are so cute :) My favorite was the I Am A Child of God :)