Saturday, February 4, 2012

Rayna's First Haircut!

Rayna got her first haircut! And she loved it! We read an awesome Blue's Clues book about haircuts (Sprinkles' First Haircut, I highly recommend it, haha) to prepare, and then headed off to the salon. 

Here is the "before" shot, that I remembered to take as we were getting out of the car.

I thought she looked so sweet and so hilarious. Just a tiny head poking out above the big cape.

She sat perfectly still and even let the girl blow-dry her hair when she was finished.

The "after" pictures.
(She has a thing where she thinks she's supposed to close her eyes when I ask her to smile...? Haha.)


Nice and cleaned up. 

3 comments:

Marcie said...

I am glad that all went well. You just never know what kids will do once they are in the hot seat. Maylee loved going to get her "hair done."

Gina said...

So completely adorable!

Meagan Mitchell said...

Cute! I showed Brigham the pictures and he smiled...he must like the haircut too! That sounds like a fun first adventure, I'm glad you remembered to take pictures!