Friday, March 11, 2011

Little cutie

Rayna went to the doctor last week for her 12-month check-up. A month late, but what can you do? The news: still tiny. But healthy! As the doctor told us, somebody's got to be at the bottom of the charts. Haha, great.

Weight: 18.3 lb  -  5th %ile
Length: 28.5 in  -  20th %ile
Head Circ: 18 in  -  61st %ile

She is a skinny bones, with a lovely large head. She's so cute.



In other news, I had to have a little sit-down chat with Bowman, king of nicknames, the other day about why his current nickname for Rayna, "little dookie," is inappropriate. When I explained that it means "poopoo," he gave me an incredulous look and said, "But not to me!" Yeah, well, to a lot of other people. (Right? Am I alone here? I didn't make this up!) So we're working on it, with lots of things thrown around the house like, "Ooohhh, come here little doo-- I mean, little.... uh, cutie?" (looking to me for approval). Yes, cutie is fine. :)

4 comments:

Dave and Sherri said...

Okay, that's hillarious!!! That TOTALLY means poo! LOVE IT!! My brother, Brian, actually calls Dave "dooker" To each his own... :)

Daniel said...

I'm with Bowman.

sojay said...

Tragic inheritance of the large head which this side of the family all sport--except your head is not disproprtionately large, Steph. Perplexing.

Becca Meservy said...

Yup. Dookie is a no-no.