Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas in Korea

It's true, we are visiting Seoul for Christmas. And I think it's safe to say it is Bowman's Christmas dream come true. I'm excited too! If we can make it through the 15 hour plane ride without losing anyone we'll be golden. :) In honor of the trip I wanted to post some pictures of Bowman from his glory days. So young!


Some of the things I'm excited for... in no particular order:
- the food
- the souvenirs
-  the metropolis so large it's beyong comprehension (or so I hear)
- the CHILDREN!!! I would be lying if I said I didn't think Asian children were the cutest kind. I love them!

Hi! If you are reading this blog from Korea and you know who this little girl is, contact us! I want to meet her!

2 comments:

Dave and Sherri said...

No way! What a fun Christmas for all of you! Take tons of pictures! I can't wait to see them :) Have fun and be safe! xoxo

sojay said...

So young?? Like he's so old now? Oh my goodness.