The sad news: We have been married for 2 Christmases and not had a tree for either of them!
The happy news: This year we have a treeeeeee!!!
The apartment where we lived the other two years could really not accommodate a tree. For that, and many other reasons, we moved on with our lives, and live in a new lovely home. Lovely because it fits a TREE!
I visited the Christmas tree store (I don't know what to call it... the roped off parking lot place with all the pretty trees on Univeristy Avenue) and picked out the perfect sized tree for our house. I went to the Christmas item extravaganza known as Walmart and bought some pretty ornaments and lights. Then I came home and Bowman and I decorated our first, ever Christmas tree. Can I just say... I ADORE it. I feel so festive when I look at it. And I feel so home-makey because I did something to decorate my house! That never happens!
Obviously excited about it all
The completed tree!!!
2 comments:
don't worry, we've lived here for 5 years, and never had a tree. I guess we've only spent 1 Christmas here...but still. it makes me sad.
can you send me your address please?
I heard you'll be back here in the Summer??
Seriously, that's you at 8 months pregnant? You look great!
Post a Comment