On the 45th day, the girl got on a plane to return to the land of her husband. Unfortunately, the air was rough that day, and well... (friends, this gets graphic)... she lost her cookies. More accurately, she lost her raspberry muffins, zuccini bread, and trail mix. Thankfully, she was in the awful airplane restroom at the time. Later during the flight, she lost them again (but this time it was just water, so maybe not so bad). But the plane landed, she bought some powerful gum, and soon enough was reunited with her handsome husband, who drove her off into the sunset, but stopped for the night at a mansion home, hidden in the forests of Maryland. They were treated like royalty, and they lived happily ever after.
(yes, princess pajamas)
(modern-day loungewear)
(perfect breakfast)
The end.
2 comments:
What a cool place! It does look like a mansion.
oh my gosh! you did not tell me that you puked on the plane! you crazy girl! I can't believe that! You poor thing! I am so sorry that you were so sick...and how fun that Bowman surprised you with a little get away! how romantic!
I love the post about your trips, and the baby news! you really crack me up. I'm serious. a 6 inch sub! I just ate your baby the other day! dang! I'm glad you guys had so much fun in New York. Sorry that the buses were lame. I hope you guys haven't left yet. We need to see you one more time!
Post a Comment