Friday, July 24, 2009

The Face

This was originally going to be about Bowman, and the fact that being far away has made me miss certain things I used to think were nerdy that he did, like making this certain face in pictures.

Some examples...

The one year anniversary of our first date.

Our first Christmas

A delicious breakfast I wanted to document

But after I started writing, I realized that maybe Bowman isn't the only one with the "Asian tourist" inclination...

First day of school

Camping (don't blame Megan, she's still learning to embrace the heritage)

So I'm not sure why a propensity toward nerdy closed-eyes pictures would bring two people together, but I think that it may be a special connection we share, and a subconscious reason for marrying each other!

3 comments:

Christine said...

hahaha, that is too cute. i love the picture of your "first day" of school.

:)

Michelle said...

I miss you! get out here soon! I love that picture of you and Bowman on the horses!

sojay said...

haha, that's funny!