Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A not-so-sneaky peek at Rayna

I was getting ready in my bedroom when I stopped to listen to Rayna playing her in own room. She was cracking me up while I spied on her, so I tried to take a video of what she was doing, but as you'll be able to see, she caught me.

A few things by way of explanation...

1. Bowman taught Rayna this naughty trick of waking people up by poking her skinny (and often spitty) finger into their ear canals. How evil! Despite my best efforts to counter this, she thinks it's hilarious, and now her poor baby doll gets the wet willy treatment as well. That's what she was doing originally in this movie: shushing her baby to sleep, then poking its ear and squealing on behalf of the helpless victim.

2. She LOVES doing "This little piggy..." to anything resembling toes. But the piggies part is usually cut short by the more exciting, "wee wee wee!!" part of the story. Can't blame her :)

The video:



P.S. The combination of naked and sandals is charming, right? I tell myself that. :)

4 comments:

Cluff Family said...

I heard it is really humid in the Virginia area right now, so don't worry about what Rayna is wearing. Probably everyone in Virginia is only wearing sandals this month.:)

Gina said...

She is so cute Stephanie and growing up so fast!! Heidi lives in her diaper when we're home so no worries :). Hope you're doing well in Virginia!

Michelle said...

Steph - I love this video, and I seriously love hearing your voice. Brixton was on my lap watching Rayna, and he is now doing "wee wee wee" to his toes. I'm dying!

Leslie said...

We miss Rayna so much. Oh and we miss you guys too. So when are we going to skype???? Rayna is getting big, it's been a while.