Saturday, January 15, 2011

Back on the slopes

After a two year hiatus, I'm back! We went snowboarding last night with our friends Cody and Kyra, and my wonderful grandparents watched Rayna for us. I didn't go at all last year since I was pregnant with Rayna. We went to Brighton and the weather was great, the snow was perfect, and it was so fun. We're looking forward to going lots more this season, so call us if you want to come!! We love going with friends.

3 comments:

Dave and Sherri said...

Okay, 2 things... one, I had NO idea you snowboarded... tough lady :) Love it! Second... do you guys really live in Eagle Mountain, UT??? What in the??? How did I not know this?? We're practically neighbors! We should get together and play! xoxo

Meghan and Randy said...

I have never gone snowboarding! Skiing yes but never snowboard. I want to fly over to where you are and join in on the fun!

Brit said...

If you're at Brighton you should really come visit me. I live in Murray!