Sunday, October 17, 2010

Hey Good Lookin'

As promised, some of Rayna's best faces...

Rayna has a stuffed elephant toy with a trunk that's perfect for chewing.


 Feeling a little uneasy at the Sears Tower.
 I had to post it again. Hilarious!
 She begged for the lemon, so like the kind parents we are, we let her have a tiny try. And the reaction.... nothing!
 Going bananas for zucchini. She loves the stuff.

 Playing under the blanket with Bowman. You wouldn't guess it from the picture, but she laughed like a maniac the entire time. She loves him.
 She fell asleep with a sweaty little baby head, so of course I fluffed up her hair to cool her off and make her look amazing for a picture.
 Her hair is actually getting pretty long. I'm debating... cut it? Let it grow out and just endure the awkward stage until it can be styled according to my liking? That's my plan.
 Poor baby. She doesn't like the grass to touch her legs, and we may or may not take advantage of this by removing her pants and setting her down to see the excellent form of her pushups. This time we pushed it too far though and she's obviously not happy. Sorry Rayna!

 We have a decent amount of traffic on our street and Rayna adores watching the cars go by from the comfort of her stroller.

 We have a LARGE, PUFFY coat that we tried putting on her. Apparently she felt as hilarious as she looked because she laughed like crazy the entire time. Hysterical!
 She was interested in Cars for about two minutes, haha. But really this picture is to show her wonderful new highchair from Grandma and Grandpa! Thank you!!!
 Remember that video from the summer where I went into Rayna's room after she woke up and was talking to herself? Well this is what she does nowadays when she wakes up-- smooshes her face up against the mesh and shrieks.
 The child loves puffs. And she loves to feed them to herself, but sometimes they only get far enough into her mouth to get nice and sticky before falling out and sticking to the rest of her body. P.S. Check out the new hairstyle! The topknot!

3 comments:

Gina said...

What an excellent post! I laughed out loud quite a few times. Rayna is so funny and incredibly adorable!! I want to meet her someday!

Michelle said...

I just love her! Seriously! Such a cute girl!

Marcie said...

It has been awhile, but worth the wait. Rayna is cute and Maylee still loves playing with her. Today she informed me that Rayna is at school. Fun pictures. It was good to see you in there too.