Congratulations!!! She is perfect. :) And I love her name! How did you decide on that one?
she is so perfectly beautiful! i mean it! Congratulations! I love you guys! So glad we got to see you a couple of times in December. She really is so perfect. You look great, and the pic of Bowman and Rayna is so precious!
Hooray! Way to go! She is so beautiful. (And almost exactly the same size Evan was...bond!) Can't wait to meet her. Oh and CUTE name!
She is beautiful! Congratulations!
yaaaaaaaaay! congrats!!
She is so cute!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Congratulations!!! She is perfect. :) And I love her name! How did you decide on that one?
she is so perfectly beautiful! i mean it! Congratulations! I love you guys! So glad we got to see you a couple of times in December. She really is so perfect. You look great, and the pic of Bowman and Rayna is so precious!
Hooray! Way to go! She is so beautiful. (And almost exactly the same size Evan was...bond!) Can't wait to meet her. Oh and CUTE name!
She is beautiful! Congratulations!
yaaaaaaaaay! congrats!!
She is so cute!
Post a Comment