Rayna got a new car seat just before we left for our cruise, because she was finally 20 lbs. and we wanted to spare her a screaming, miserable, rear-facing experience. It wasn't a complete solution (we still had some screaming, miserable moments) but for the most part, she is much happier!
Rayna has adopted this cup as her own. She loves when we put her smoothies in there so she can carry them around the house. And, notice the carpet she's on in the picture...?
No more! Bowman and his brothers took on the feat of installing a new wood floor! We love it! It looks so, so much better than the old carpet.
Not my child, so Marcie, I hope you don't mind that I put up this picture, but it's so cute! Bowman was helping his brother, Abe, put in a new wood floor at his house (it's the thing to do, seriously :)) when in the midst of construction, we found Ben and the eggs. Haha! So innocent :)
Rayna is so funny. The "cheeseball":
This one is just sweet :)
She sleeps in this position a lot. Knees bent, bum in the air. If that were me I would have permanent neck problems, but I guess babies' bodies are more flexible.
We visited Boise for Memorial Day, my mom's birthday, Megan's graduation, and Ben's trip to the temple. Doesn't Ben look so handsome? He is the greatest almost-missionary and I'm so proud of him!
We also have some news! It's kind of old news these days, but in case you haven't heard, we're having a baby! I am 18 weeks pregnant today. Now you don't have to feel guilty for wondering when you saw all those pictures from the cruise. (Maybe you didn't feel guilty, just sorry for me... haha)
We found out a week ago that it's a BOY! We are SO excited! He should be coming at the beginning of November (the 5th). I was getting very comfortable taking care of Rayna, but since I found out we have a boy coming I'm feeling all sorts of unease and anxiety. I'll just have to learn how to take care of a little boy. Bowman knows what to do I'm sure. :) Wish us luck!












7 comments:
Congratulations! How exciting! :)
Congratulations Stephanie! Our boys will be about a month apart!
Rayna is very cute. I love how she smiles for the camera.
STEPH!! Congratulations on your baby boy!!! I'm so excited for you. He's going to be absolutely adorable like his big sister. Hooray!!
I am so so so so excited that you will be pregnant when you come here!!
Hooray! Congratulations you guys! :)!!!
Congratulations! We're having a boy in August, and I feel the same way... I don't know what to do with a boy! :) You are such a wonderful mommy tho. Good luck for the rest of your pregnancy!
you sneak! Keeping the announcement until the end of your blog! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS! Did Mike know? awh! Seriously, that is so exciting! A girl and a boy! How perfect! love you guys!
Post a Comment