So, after an extended period of time during which I learned what a blog is, actually created one, and changed the background at least 15 times (not joking, but look how cute this one is!), I am finally feeling brave enough to write a post! Because we live the monotonous life of students (classes and homework, with occasional sleep and eating), we don’t really have news… but I’ll share our non-news anyway…
Do you ever feel like you are pretty much on top of everything in your life? Obviously I'm not, but I'm getting there, and it is nice. Like, how my house is basically clean (and by this I mean that the dishes are done), and how my homework status is slowly approaching “finished.” The only depressing part about all of this is that tomorrow, there will be more dirty dishes, and I'll have fifty new assignments, and I probably won't feel like combing my hair. But, for today, I am enjoying it!
Bowman’s brother Hyrum is staying with us until he finds an apartment in Provo. I feel bad that he has to sleep on the floor at the foot of our bed, but really the only other option was under the kitchen table... or out in the concrete area. Just kidding, if we left him out there it would likely turn into the case of little Stanislovas in The Jungle. You remember, devoured by rats? Gruesome. But I’m just kidding, because we are rodent-free! And because we were not able to claim this last year, it’s extra good news! Now if only we could find a way to rid our house of all living things except humans. I keep thinking that for people who sold pest control, we sure have a lot of bugs around. Anyway, one day we will live in a house with no spiders, ants, or crickets in the window well. Or, we might move to Houston where the bugs are bigger than your hand… sigh.
Well, because posts are boring without pictures, here is an old picture of us eating dinner in a cabin! Nice pajamas, right Bowman? (I picked them out and he doesn’t wear them.)
Now that I’ve made it past the hurdle of the first post, maybe I’ll find a way to dramatize our regular lives into exciting news that everyone will be dying to hear! I’ll keep you updated!

3 comments:
Stephanie, my bff, I've read hundreds of married people blog entries...and this is hands down the most entertaining. I can't wait for the day when I can have a wedded bliss blog, and we can compete for the cuteness prize. I have no idea how I can beat the flowers with the diamond centers, though. Keep posting...I'll be watching.
kimber...I demand you allow me access to your blog.
Also Steph, the blog is adorable and it is indeed entertaining. I decided I need to call you and keep in touch with you better because I forget how much I like you. Just so you know, it's a lot.
Post a Comment